Friday, October 24, 2014

Washington Post??? looks like edited by Fox News!



NOTE: Yep there’s the Marlins guy...not as easily seen in SF...in the 2nd row but there.   here’s my comment on the s.o.b. to USA Today:
Stan Major
 USA TODAY ·
     this sucks! I'm a Marlins Fan from day 1 and he's giving me and the Marlins a bad smell.
                         --------------------------------

.....c’mon this CAN’T be the Washington Post!~  You’re pulling my leg.....
click here:



Read more on this issue:

Jennifer Rubin: Vigilant? Obama is not even awake
Dana Milbank: Obama, the pariah president
Marc A. Thiessen: Obama’s ‘blizzard of lies’
Aaron David Miller: Barack Obama, disappointer in chief
Michael Gerson: A question of leadership
Kathleen Parker: President Obama’s remarkable dispassion.

like I said...this can’t be the Washington Post! But it is.....


No comments:

Post a Comment