Monday, April 6, 2015

GHOST of Nixon endorses...nobody!


....The ghost of Richard Nixon paid me a new visit in the middle of the night.

    “Mr. President...good to see you again.  How are you doing?”
    “Fine, fine Mr. Major...which is more than I can say for most of the world, yes?”
    “You can say that again, sir.”
    “Well...you have a Presidential election next year and some well seasoned candidates and some not so well know ones.”
“That’s right sir...a Bush and a Clinton...Hillary that is.  do you have any suggestions for us?”
Nixon thought for a month
“Yes I do as a matter of fact.  It might be a good idea to have everyone just sit on their hands for awhile...to see how it all shakes out.”
“That’s an excellent idea Mr. President.  I’ll mention that in my next blog post.”
    And the vision disappeared.
I smiled...and went back to sleep.
                 _______________________________

Nixon & Sinatra...My Way
click below:

https://soundcloud.com/stan-major-radio/nixon-sinatra-my-way


stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment