Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"why is the rum always gone!"




                                                                                               (some fun stuff, in case you missed it!)

       ....I hate rides!
      I’m not talking about in the car...I’m referring to rides kids are supposed to love...high ferris reels...fast stuff at a circus or carnival.  I hate em all.
      A couple at Disneyworld are acceptable...one namely... Pirates of the Caribbean.  My son Chris never like that ride...I don’t know why.  I guess maybe he was too young the first couple of times and actually was frightened or the drop of the boat at one point might have upset him.
      The Pirates brings me to movies again.
 I love the three Pirate flicks with Johnny Depp and Keira Knightly.  
      She HAS to be a blond.  She was a knock out in “Love Actually” and a raving beauty in the three Pirate movies.  When she wasn’t in the last one...forget it...and when she’s gone brown...forget it.
       It’s like Julia Roberts going blond.  Forgot that too.
When will they learn to leave well enough alone? 

Anyway...

                     Witty Captain Jack Sparrow’s best quotes:

 “why is the rum always gone?”

 “I favor the missionaries position!”

 Will Turner: We're going to steal a ship? That ship? 
Jack Sparrow: Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term.

Harbormaster: Hold up there, you. It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock... and I shall need to know your name. 
Jack Sparrow: What do you say to three shillings and we forget the name. 
Harbormaster: Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith.

Elizabeth: So that's it, then? That's the secret, grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow. You spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum. 
Jack Sparrow: Welcome to the Caribbean, love.

....Now here’s a huge website from IMDB (Internet Movie Thing)
and I do mean huge...with every important quote of Captain Jack Sparrow for the taking!  So pour some rum and take your time...it’s fun reading material!


stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment