Monday, December 1, 2014

Courteney Cox was "hot...Hot...HOT"...and I missed it!



Friends
2014








...I never paid much attention to Courteney Cox.  Until last night.
         They were showing an old “Friends” episode and I was shocked at her beauty.  She just knocked me out.
I never watched “Friends” or any of the other thirty minute sitcomes of that ilk.  She didn’t make a bunch of movies that I watched either...but I’m anxious to check her bio in IMBD and see what she’s been up to lately. So I put two pics of her up top...one earlier during Friends and one recent.  Not bad for Hollywood.
There are some leading ladies out there I take NO interest in.
I’ll name a few...you may be surprised:
    Jennifer Aniston-Boring
    Angelina Jolie-big lips (Sorry Brad)
    Cathrine Zeta Jones Douglas???whatever
    Sarah Jessica Parker-witchie looking
    Cameron Diaz-borderline beauty
I’ll stick with my favorites... Julia...Sandy(yummy)...& Meg (before the bad lips).
        and then of course...there's SELENA!
            ***********************************************



Attention car dealers in Florida. I want to trade ads on this blog (seen in 85 countries) for a good used car.
Your ads would be the ONLY advertising on this blog. So if you have a used car on your lot that you won’t miss...send me an email and we’ll talk.  Lots of countries to the south!  Your shop could become famous around the world!   
That includes Russia and China! 
I can write the ads...no agency needed.
I have a 1999 Cougar to trade in if you want it.

stantalks@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment