Sunday, January 18, 2015

I know when to "get out quick"!




my Mafia moll...                                                                            (repost)

...There were some nice folks at Bradley University when I was there...including Ralph Lawler...to be a big wheel NBA Broadcaster out in L.A...Chet Walker...to be a big star with the Chicago Bulls...and Bobby Jo Mason the same...with the Harlem Globetrotters!  I had classes with all and occasionally after college...some  connections.
There were a few girls at Bradley but since I was involved with the now famous “silk panty girl” (see earlier post) I was just friendly with them.
One girl whom I shall call Mona (not real name) was from Chicago and told me when classes broke for the summer if I was ever there to give her a call for dinner etc.  The etc. sounded interesting so I did in a few months.
We had a nice dinner and then she said let’s go to my apartment and we did the etc.
I don’t usually like to write on my blog about my love life because it embarrasses my son but this story is just too good to pass up. 
Mona was having a cigarette after the “etc” and said...
“I think maybe you better leave before my boyfriend shows up.”
I said “ok...what does he do”.
“Oh...he’s in the Mafia!.”
She had my full attention as I got dressed fast.
“ Yep...he’s kind of a tough guy for them”.
I said goodbye and watched the parking lot carefully and got the hell out of there.
Needless to say...there was no second “etc” with Mona.


stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment