Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The ghost of Nixon with a friend!



There is a special presentation below this post.  
                                                                                                                                                                                repost

the ghost of Nixon returns...with a friend!

The ghost of Nixon came back again...last night as I was sleeping.
  He brought a friend!

        “Mr. Major...I have a friend for you.  Mr. Kennedy meet Mr Major.”
        “ahh glad to know you”

        “Mr. Major, I just dropped in to ask a favor.”

        “What’s that Mr. Kennedy?”

        “Will you convey a message to Hillary Clinton for me?”
        “Sure...what is it?”

        “Tell her to “cut the cord.”
        “If she wants to be President...she’ll have to divorce Bill.   He’s just too much!”

       “OK Mr. Kennedy...I got it.  Anything else?”

        JFK thought for a moment the replied..."did they ever find out who really shot me?”

       “Nope....not really.”

 ...and with that both ghosts disappeared.

 I went back to sleep.
            ---------------------

now...click below and listen!

  stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment