Friday, January 30, 2015

That new Walmart is about to open here!


....The new neighborhood Walmart will be open February 11th! The is the one near me...about three or four blocks to the south.  The one I usually shop at is a bit further to the north...so this one will be great. I can even walk to it with no problem.
    Now...a couple of question arise.
    Will they keep the old one open .  They are paying rent there (not good) while the new Walmart is a stand alone owned by them.
    If they do close one I hope that staff is shifted to the new one.  They are pretty good folks and they keep things running.
    

   Of MORE importance to me is the question of my favorite store...Dollar Tree which is smack dab in the middle of these two Walmarts.  Not a strong position I’ll grant you but they do a whopping bit of business so I’m hoping they won’t be done in.
The next Dollar Tree would be about a 10-12 block drive.
                __________________
    
    Now...let me “disgust” you with this next bit of fluff.  You can make about $13,000 a year....selling your poop!  That’s correct...not your dog or cat’s poop...YOUR poop.
    If you really want to read about this...here comes the click:
 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/01/29/you-can-earn-13000-a-year-selling-yourpoop/?tid=pm_pop&ncid=newsltushpmg00000003

ugh!

stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment