Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Angie....& Courteney.....what a pair!

Angie
.....ANGIE HARMON!
    Why haven’t I been writing about her?
    She is hot, hot & hotter.  Well...maybe not as hot as possibly 10 years ago but when she made GOOD ADVICE with Charlie Sheen and Jon Lovitz she just jumped off the screen with beauty.  And this is an actress who primarily has made her fortune in television...which goes against the grain.
    This is NOT a late discovery for me...like Courteney Cox. 
    I fell for Angie when she was watching her hubby play NFL football...and the tv director had a real problem not showing her more than the stupid game!
    Go ahead...just watch Good Advice and you’ll see what I mean.  That is if you can stand Charlie Sheen and/or Denise Richards ( I can’t) but Jon Lovitz makes up for that!
Enjoy!
                                 _____________________

Courteney

                                                                                                                                                            repost                          
   ...I never paid much attention to Courteney Cox.  Until last night.
     They were showing an old “Friends” episode and I was shocked at her beauty.  She just knocked me out.
    I never watched “Friends” or any of the other thirty minute sitcomes of that ilk.  She didn’t make a bunch of movies that I watched either...but I’m anxious to check her bio in IMBD and see what she’s been up to lately. So I put two pics of her up top...one earlier during Friends and one recent.  Not bad for Hollywood.

There are some leading ladies out there I take NO interest in.

I’ll name a few...you may be surprised:

     Jennifer Aniston-Boring

     Angelina Jolie-big lips (Sorry Brad)

     Cathrine Zeta Jones Douglas???whatever

     Sarah Jessica Parker-witchie looking

    Cameron Diaz-borderline beauty

I’ll stick with my favorites... Julia...Sandy(yummy)...& Meg (before the bad lips)....adding ANGIE!

        and then of course...there's SELENA!

    stanmajor@aol.com                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment