Tuesday, March 10, 2015

quick repost...COFFE IS REALLY GOOD FOR YOU?


     ...OK...so now coffee is GOOD for us.
    Don't you wish whoever is in charge of deciding these things would just stick with one answer.
    I just saw a story the we shouldn’t drink red wine now.  Didn’t the experts just tell us a few years ago red wine could save our lives!
    I was always worried about the deadly “A”.
So years ago...I saw some European research...pretty extensive...that a simple vitamin E in the morning and a vit. C later in the day and I would keep me with a healthy and active mind.
    So I started that regimen...say over 15 years ago...and I’ve pretty well stuck to it despite having my own doctor(s) poo-pooing the idea.
    So far so good with my brain. I’d swear by it...and I did see the later research the knocked that first research.
    Man...what’s a guy to do?
    ....go ahead...drink the Merlot...and screw em!  That’s what I say.
So here’s the click for on why coffee is now GOOD for you.  but stay tuned folks...in a few weeks we’ll be told     “don’t drink coffee whatever you do!”
oh...here’s my mix for you also...even though you didn’t ask.
African coffee from Big Lots $5.00....mixed with La Rica from your supermarket....less than $2.00.
    Dark and Delicious!

click here:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/health/coffee-myth-fact/?lang=en&utm_campaign=10today&flab_cell_id=2&flab_experiment_id=19&uid=351168008&utm_content=article&utm_source=email&part=s1&utm_medium=10today.0304&position=6&china_variant=False
                ___________________

    stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment