Thursday, March 19, 2015

Who cares what Beck does? & a list and pic (nice ones) of 16 places to move!

Who cares!

GLENN BECK: I'M NO LONGER A REPUBLICAN “I’ve made my decision -- I’m out,” Glenn Beck said. "I’m out of the Republican Party. I am not a Republican. I will not give a dime to the Republican Party. I’m out. I highly recommend -- run from the Republican Party. They are not good."
                              ______________________


Love these lists.......

This is a list of 16 places where you can enjoy each country and save a bundle doing it!

Now of course there will be some “bummers.”

But we’ve got some great ones too.

Vietnam
For instance...Costa Rica...Mexico (surprise)...Viet Nam (lots of vets would go back) Morocco...Peru etc etc etc.


The web page is full of ads but perseverance will get you some beautiful photos and money saving ideas:

click away:
http://www.chacha.com/gallery/6485/countries-where-your-dollar-is-worth-the-most?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_125301&utm_source=zergnet.com

stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment