Saturday, March 7, 2015

When's the last time you opened the car door for her?

repost


....What do Kate Middleton and the Marlins Giancarlo Stanton have in common?
They’re both on this post...that’s what!
Hey...I’m in charge. 
If you’re not careful I’ll add my favorite...Cordila Withrop Scott too! (that's Selena)
       Kate’s on here cause she hasn’t been for sometime.  And I love the hat, Kate...but please smile!
                            &
Stanton’s here because tomorrow is a big day for him.  The announcement of the MVP (most valuable player) in each league and he has a shot at it...despite getting smashed in the face with a fastball...and being out for the final month or so. 
...Good luck GC!
                                        -------------------------------

I was walking to get the mail here in this complex...and a car pulled up in the parking area where I was heading.  
A gentleman got out of the driver’s seat and calmly walked around to the passenger door and opened it and out steps a lady.  Wife?  Sister?  Friend?  I don’t know.
I just know I had not seen that kind of gesture in years and it impressed me.
When did we all (it seems) stop being gentleman and civil to others?  when was the last time you did that...or even just opened a door for someone?  Try it.  You’ll like it.
                                    -----------------------------------

stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment