Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ABC ethics & Eddie Olmos calls




....but wait a minute...doesn’t Disney own ABC now?

nice little hype piece aimed at the Oscars by ABC-TV’s “Nightline” program giving a huge FREE commercial for a Disney song and movie “Let it Go”.  
But I didn’t see the disclaimer?  Did they forget to tell the viewers that Disney owned the company giving the huge free plug for the movie/song?
Back in my days in the news business...we would be forced by ethics to admit to the audience what they were doing!  But...not anymore, I guess.
So you’ll find out here...or maybe from Drudge.  I’m gonna inform him of it.
------------------------------------

......after my honeymoon....Eddie Olmos of Miami Vice calls:

http://soundcloud.com/stan-major-radio/edward-j-olmos-calls-the-stan


stanmajor@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment