Sunday, February 16, 2014

poetry in motion!


Gals...walking THE walk.......

I think you’re born with it!

No, I’m not kidding.  I was headed to the supermarket the other day and ahead of me with a book bag hanging on her shoulder was a preteen girl...(never saw her face) probably about 9 or 10 years old.  She had a marvelous walk...just like a real grown up woman .  
Now, I ask, how is that possible.  She never took lessons, I’m sure.  I wanted to ask her how she learned to walk as she does but I didn’t want to scare her and I didn’t need a security dude asking me why I was asking such questions.
Then today there was an older girl walking along and instead of THE walk she had a variation of it...she was attractive probably late teens and her hips swayed way too much from left to right as she walked.  She has to get that under control and she’ll be very close to THE walk.
At the mall one of the female employees at Kohls...kind of a supervisor I think, was moving very well. Her name tag said Nicole, and  she had it.  The right name for the right WALK!
Now she could have had some training...connected with the job that helped her in that...or as an attractive women in her late 20’s or early 30’s she was just born with it.  Or maybe she’s from Wisconsin!  Ha....just joking... as you may know Kohls is a Milwaukee company.  For some reason you’ll find more females with THE walk up north...than in the south.  That’s just my guess and it’s worth debating....I could be wrong.

     Does the same work for guys (you ask)? 
No, I reply...it’s a “feminine mystic”.
Anyway...I’ll keep looking for some kind of an answer to all this.
If you have answers or even questions here’s my email:
stan major@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment