Saturday, March 29, 2014

MEG...the Margate, Fl cop!

the real Meg
                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Meg Ryan the cop?  (see new note)
  In a burb here...Margate,  there was (or still is) a cute blond cop...who could pass as Meg Ryan’s twin.
       I saw her in a nice blue dress in a supermarket parking lot...putting groceries in the trunk of her squad car (correct) and I couldn’t help but joke about the outfit!  She got a bit flustered and mumbled something I didn’t catch...but wow...how would you like to be stopped by a Meg Ryan look alike!  
       That was a couple of years ago and I take a close look at each Margate squad car I see but no “Meg”.  I even asked a couple of male Margate cops about the “Meg Ryan”  look alike officer but they just shook their heads like I don’t know what I’m talking about. Anyway I’ll keep looking!

Note:  Maybe she isn't a cop.  Maybe she just borrowed her husband's squad car to shop? 

-----------------------------

the “voice” talks back....                                        

       The librarian that I call “the voice” over at North Lauderdale library here said I spelled her name wrong on the earlier post about the library system’s nice people.
       So it isn’t “Helen”...I guess it’s either “Heleen” or “Hellene” or something else...but my sentiments were good and correct about her and her co-workers...the nicest folks down here in south Florida...as against many others not so nice. 
       The “voice”  surprised me yesterday...I saw her out,and about... away from the checkout counter in full view...not bad.  A form to match the sumptuous “voice”?
    --------------------------

Hoffa’s grave(s)

       Rumor has it...Jimmy Hoffa’s body was placed in one or two locations in south Florida:

1.  the foundation of a new bowling alley in Ft. Lauderdale

and/or

2. the foundation of a new house the was being built on the Jacaranda Golf course in Plantation at the time of his death.

 this isn’t complicated...all the FBI has to do is check both locations and see if the foundation laying date fits his death.  
 You think they can handle that?

 then...go dig him out.

 stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment