Friday, November 14, 2014

Fancy underwear.... for you... and a car trade for me...and link to one of my national programs




Attention car dealers in Florida. I want to trade your ads on this blog (seen in 85 countries) for a good used car.
Your ads would be the ONLY advertising on this blog. So if you have a used car on your lot that you won’t miss...send me an email and we’ll talk.  I may not sell many cars for you...but your shop could become famous around the world!   That includes Russia and China!

stantalks@gmail.com
-----------------------



 ...Ok if you’re into this kind of thing...here’s the story from AdWeek.  But it looks like they are already out of the ones I’d choose (don’t ask!)

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/adults-apparently-wanted-underoos-so-badly-theyre-already-sold-out-161426
                                            ----------------------

also......for your LISTENING pleasure...one of my national talk programs:


 http://youtu.be/E4ma90uLwaU



No comments:

Post a Comment