Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stan's found a new "hottie"...Hal hates football....we've got the best of the best SuperBowl spots ever!

Sarah Wayne Callies...THE WALKING DEAD (TV)
                  She's kinda like Julia Roberts in a way....and that, of course, caught my eye!
     Julia looked that good (BM)...before Moder.
I don't like "The Walking Dead"...if she's on camera I mute the audio and just enjoy the view of her face!
                                                              ________________
 

Our friend Hal doesn’t like football.  For different reasons than you would guess.

    Says Hal:

    "You're gonna hate me, but I'm not a football enthusiast. To me, football is a game based on theories of war, played mostly by war imitating amateurs.
    It is not the sport that I don't like.  It is those who act as if their lives depend upon the outcome of merely a game.
    If warriors such as the likes of Rocky Bleier or Pat Tillman, men who really "put it on the line" and really are heroes, played a game of football, I'd watch it."
    that’s Hal...not me!
    Go Dolphins (next year)
                                                      ___________________

    ....You say you like Superbowl commercials?  Well...here are 50 of the best from all time.
     click below and enjoy them again:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/30/50-best-super-bowl-commercials_n_6557668.html?ncid=newsltushpmg00000003


stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment