Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cheerleaders with legs! Wow...will tv show that?


instant repost!
             ....Blondes vs Brunettes in advertising.
    Such hype as I’ve never seen before about the Superbowl Commercials...the dog...and all that.
    Anyway...if you wish you can be an observer like me and note that gals with dark hair seem to have taken over! 
    That makes me very pleased and I will always pay attention to the like of Cindy Crawford and others of her hair ilk who are prevalent in the ads on tv now.  

    Just look closely at the beer and soda spots and you will see many lovely pointed headed girls and they almost always have dark hair....not even one blonde  in sight!
    What’s the old saying “blondes have more fun”.  They need to work harder on the ad teams casting couch!
                                                   ____________________

    Big football games , I think, are usually crap. One team dominates and the other doesn’t even show up. Here’s my prediction for the weekend for what it’s worth(nothing).
    The Hawks will fly high..the Pats will play like their air’s been deflated.
    We’ll see.
    The only interesting thing for me is my new tv.  This will be my first ever viewing of a really big game on HD. That is if I select the HD channel and not the normal one.  Until I got the Comcast HD listings I was doing that.
    Oh and do you think  the tv dudes will show the cheerleaders legs in this one?  One would hope.    I say show em...despite the complaints of the wives watching their men folks go “wow” all the time.
                                              
                                           _______________________

Gentlemen prefer burnettes!  Just click and see why:

http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating/top-10-reasons-why-gentlemen-prefer-brunettes.html



    Enjoy the game!

stanmajor@aol.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment