Thursday, April 17, 2014

GERONIMO...FOR GOD & COUNTRY...GERONIMO




Obama gave the order (and it wasn’t easy) ...
              to get UBL

I’ve just watched Zero Dark Thirty for about the fifth or sixth time and I think it should be required viewing in every classroom in high school and college.

It should also be required viewing for Messieurs Drudge, Rush, Bill,  and everyone at Fox TV news.

The killing of Osama bin Laden is the only positive thing to come out of the Obama years...and he and the CIA officers who did that should be congratulated by an admiring world...or at least the free world as they say...for the long awaited act that would hopefully help put an end to the ludicrous murders by religious radicals.

The movie is on dvd at your local library and I’ve noted with regret that it’s not hard to find on the shelf.  It should be.

I don’t like Obama but I give credit where credit is due.  so should you.


stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment