Friday, December 26, 2014

An unusual "R" rated post.......check it out!


WARNING.  This post is rated R for language.
                                                                                               repost
...Yesterday evening I was driving back from Home Depot and that takes me past the apartment complex where lead terrorist M.Atta made his terrible plans.
As I usually do...I screamed out, “Mohammed Atta sucks cocks in hell”...when I pass that spot.
All of the sudden...an apparition appears in my empty passenger seat.
“Are you the ghost of Atta?” I asked...carefully slowing the car to be safe from the shock.
“Yes”  came the answer.
“Holy shit!” I exclaimed.  “How are things in paradise?” I asked.  No reply.
“Atta...look around...what you did accomplished nothing...nothing.  Everything is the same.”
    I continued
“Except WE got Afghanistan and we killed the Sheik...we killed Bin Laden and dumped his body the the ocean!”
“That’s what you accomplished!”
Atta said nothing.
“If you had it all to do over again...would do the same treacherous thing?”
He was silent for a moment...then said
“Certainly...yes I would”.
and then of all things he wished me a “Merry Christmas” and disappeared.
I didn’t know what to do...scream or throw up!
Finally I screamed at the top of my lungs, “You accomplished nothing, you idiot!”  I startled the woman in the car beside me.
I drove home...rushed to my fridge for a bottle of vodka and took a very big swing.  
I was Shaken...but not Stirred, Mr. Bond.
                                     ------------------------
You missed this GREAT gift...Bop...Obama!
have some fun...click here:




stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment