Friday, December 19, 2014

Obama sucks big time...Cuban crap cigars!

Saundra...Miami Vice hottie!


...So I open up my email this am and someone sent me this:
 

...do you think Obama is smart enogh to know a good cigar when he “smells” one?  I doubt it.
My history with Cuban cigars is not good.  I bought a couple on Nassau...smoked one and didn’t care for it.
I tucked the other in my jacket pocket when we were to fly back to Miami and made the mistake of “declaing” it to the customs guy (US) before leaving.  Can you believe he confiscated it (probably to enjoy it) and put me on the never ending don’t...ever drop “no fly list.”
Haven’t had a real Cuban smoke since then.  Anyway the cigars made in Miami and the other Islands like Dominica are better that Cubans now!
-----------------------

Make your plans for Miami Vice in Ft. Lauderdale:
Michael Talbott sent this to my Facebook page...

“Thanks Stan. Doing a personal appearance in Fla...in February.  
The Miami Vice cast, Saundra Santiago, John Diehl, Olivia Brown and I will be appearing at the Shock Pop Comiccon in Ft Lauderdale FL. Feb. 13-15, 2015.”
---------------------------

Great LIVE webcam of the beach in RIO:



stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment