Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Work for the Feds....that's the life. & hello Mia!

Mia Hamm
   
                                                                                                                               repost
...I always knew the Federal Government was a good place to work.  Now you can see why.  If you have nerve...click and read this:

                                         ---------------------------
Mia Hamm on tv again!  
HBO ran that 2005 film “Dare To Dream” about Mia and the American women’s soccer team she led to great victories.
I gotta say this...I think almost every guy back in the mid-80’s had a crush on Mia...just like me.  What a FACE and what a player.  Wow.  It was good to get a refresher on Mia...and she still looks pretty good!
                                                --------------------------


GABBY GK at Arizona

....No she’s not Mia Hamm......but she is a really attractive GK for the University of Arizona soccer team!
---------------------------

....Steakburger with fries and a strawberry shake please!
Now you can eat Steak and Shake in Santa Monica, Ca!
It should be a smash...but I remember some years back when they opened a few S&S’s in the Chicago burbs and they DIDN’T make it. Did they ever return?
So...we’ll see.  
My son Chris (who loves S & S) will keep me informed of the place...telling me how long a wait he and his gal Stephanie have when they visit.
First 100 customers get FREE stuff for a year! They’ve been lined up for awhile already.
click here:











No comments:

Post a Comment