Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pictures...we've got pictures...thousands of them...of one girl. Wanna find out who..take a view


                           ......By now you all know I have a thing for Selena Gomez.

I've offered to be her Daddy...cause she really needs someone to  "look after her"


Selena holding Cordelia's mouth shut...both on camera in same scene!But they're BOTH Selena?
                                                                                                                                                                                     Anyway....I’ve switched from using Safari to Firefox and lo and behold when I Googled for her image...wow...did I get the images.

    So...my discovery needs to be shared!
                                          Here’s SELENA!   Boy...is she.....
https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1286&bih=561&q=Selena+Gomez&oq=Selena+Gomez&gs_l=img.12...3402.13446.0.15442.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.61.img..0.0.0.N4iBRBPNbmU



stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment