Friday, July 4, 2014

U.S. beats Saudi's! Vlad is coming

New oil: Williston, N.D.

...WE NOW PRODUCE MORE OIL THAN SAUDI ARABIA! ...or Russia or anyone else!

Let me repeat that for the liberal do-gooder environmentalists....
The United States of America produces more oil than oil rich Saudi Arabia!

Now...where do you think that oil, that helped push us into the forefront, is coming from?

Not out west where ALL THE OIL THE WORLD WILL EVER NEED IS STILL DEEP IN THE GROUND...
...Not Texas nor California (although they are doing well with new oil too) or any of the other historic oil states.
Well...its North Dakota!   
You see what happens America...when they let you dig!
And...by the way...you want work?  Head there!
Here’s the Bloomberg oil news...just click below:


----------------------------------
It seems Vlad is coming to Havana! And he’s gonna visit with Fidel!  Oh boy...the Cubans in Miami won't like that for sure!
here’s that story:


...come see me Vlad...I’m a fan. I’m only minutes away near Miami. Bring my Father’s medal with you! (see posts about Persia in WW2)


my email:  stanmajor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment