Friday, July 10, 2015

Florida girls gone missing...never seen again!



     ...A lot of young white girls go missing in Florida.
If you saw the movie TAKEN you have a pretty good idea of what happens to them.
    I have had the sad experience to know two parents who have lost a daughter.
    One was right here near me...in fact the teen's car was found parked at a Diary Queen about three blocks south of here. Her father ran one of  those mail centers and the daughter used to work there at times.
    She was also a waitress not far from here in a fairly fancy part of town and reportedly left work at the normal time...with her boyfriend (maybe) never clear on that..parked her car at the DQ...took her belongs and has NEVER been seen or heard from since.  This story was on the Walsh TV program several times.
    The other story hits very close to home and happened in St. Petersburg, Fl to a fellow radio worker who happened to be a Psychic on the air.  The daughter was much younger...probably not yet a teen and up and disappeared one day out of the blue.  My friend came by crying and we sat down and I tried comforting her.  She thought the girl might have contacted me and my girl friend  because we got along so well...but I had heard nothing. 
    She also vanished into thin air.
    Now you could put these down as a possible runaways, especially the older teen.
    But I have my doubts.  I think runaways have a record of contacting home eventually to set the parents mind at ease.  That apparently didn’t happen in either case.
    Police think the Bahamas is the first destination of a kidnapped or missing girl. It is a short boat ride away.
    There are no easy answers....for anyone.  Just trauma and sadness.

stanmajor@aol.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment