Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Nick Clooney's mad crush

Nick Clooney's movie crush!
                                             106 NATIONS.....90,000 VIEWS                        repost
   

....Sometimes things come back from out of the past that I had forgotten.  Since this directly involves the Clooney’s...I thought you’d get a kick out of it.  I know George will.... if he ever wises up that I’ve written tons of stuff about his Dad on this blog.
    The big deal movie “Helen of Troy” came out while we were in Germany and Nick wanted to see it...so we rounded up as many guys from our gang who wanted to go and we went to the military movie house near the big airport in Frankfurt.
    Nick came out of the theater crazy mad about Rossana Podesta who had the female lead as Helen.  Bardot was in it also...I liked her better.
Nick carried on for days about her and it was a real screen crush.  I know because I felt that way about Meg Ryan for a few years after French Kiss. (No...not “Sleepless” I said French Kiss.
    So if anyone who reads this knows Nick ask him about it.  He’ll get a kick out of it.
    Or...you could tell George...that would be nice.  Of course I can just pick up the phone and call him....right.  Sure. Sorry..don’t have the number handy.
                            _______________________

                     ____________________________




stanmajor@aol.com
   

No comments:

Post a Comment